Report NEP-EFF-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Manaresi & Nicola Pierri, 2018. "Credit supply and productivity growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1168, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aithal, Sreeramana & Kumar, Suresh, 2017. "Interconnecting Theory A and ABC Model of Organizational Performance," MPRA Paper 78999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," Working Papers tecipa-598, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2117, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2018. "Firms and Economic Performance: A view from Trade," Working Papers 1034, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ahec Šonje, Amina & Deskar-Škrbić, Milan & Šonje, Velimir, 2018. "Efficiency of public expenditure on education: comparing Croatia with other NMS," MPRA Paper 85152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2018.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John C. Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 24420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Aggregate multi-factor productivity: measurement issues in OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2018. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," Working Papers LuissLab 18139, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Tom Schmitz, 2018. "The IT Revolution and Southern Europe’s Two Lost Decades," EIEF Working Papers Series 1805, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2018.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2018. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the North American automotive supplier industry," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 12, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Wilfried A. Kouamé & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2018. "Structural Reforms and Firms’ Productivity: Evidence from Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Hughes, Joseph P. & Jagtiani, Julapa & Mester, Loretta J. & Moon, Choon-Geol, 2018. "Does Scale Matter in Community Bank Performance? Evidence Obtained by Applying Several New Measures of Performance," Working Papers 18-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro F. & Estrin, Saul, 2018. "Taking stock of firm-level and country-level benefits from foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87343, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saito, Hisamitsu, 2018. "Foreign multinationals, selection of local firms, and regional productivity in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 85158, University Library of Munich, Germany.