Report NEP-EFF-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edoardo Baldoni & Roberto Esposti, 2018. "Agricultural Productivity in Space - An econometric assessment on Italian farm-level data," Working Papers 428, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nathan Chappell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2018. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 24363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loredana Fattorini & Mahdi Ghodsi & Armando Rungi, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Meets Heterogeneous Firms," wiiw Working Papers 142, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fan, Haichao & Liu, Yu & Qian, Nancy & Wen, Jaya, 2018. "The Dynamic Effects of Computerized VAT Invoices on Chinese Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 12786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre St-Amant & David Tessier, 2018. "Firm Dynamics and Multifactor Productivity: An Empirical Exploration," Staff Working Papers 18-15, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Mayer & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Aggregation of Individual Efficiency Measures and Productivity Indices," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2018. "Can depleting technological opportunities explain the stagnation of productivity? Panel data evidence for 11 OECD countries," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 11-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- José Pedro Pontes & Joana Pais, 2018. "The role of infrastructure efficiency in economic development – the case of underused highways in Europe," Working Papers REM 2018/32, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ezra Oberfield & Johannes Boehm, 2017. "Misallocation in the Market for Inputs," 2017 Meeting Papers 1565, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nathan Chappell & Adam B. Jaffe & Trinh Le, 2018. "Worker Flows, Entry and Productivity in the New Zealand Construction Industry," NBER Working Papers 24376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manh D. Pham & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017. "Convexity, Disposability and Returns to Scale in Production Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042017, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Julieta Caunedo, 2017. "Efficiency with Equilibrium Marginal Product Dispersion and Firm Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 1541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abe, Naohito & Fukao, Kyoji & Ikeuchi, Kenta & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2018. "Quantifying and Accounting for Quality Differences in Services in International Price Comparisons: A Bilateral Price Comparison between United States and Japan," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP18-1, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Adalmir Marquetti & Catari Vilela Chaves & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2018. "Rate of profit in the United States and in China (2007-2014): introductory comparison of two trajectories," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 577, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2018. "Family firms: the problem of second-generation bosses," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 527, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2018. "Firms and economic performance: A view from trade," Economics Working Papers 1604, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2019.
- Sophia Chen & Estelle Dauchy, 2018. "International Technology Sourcing and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/51, International Monetary Fund.