Report NEP-EFF-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2018. "Poor productivity: an Italian perspective," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 521, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Martin Souchier, 2018. "Environmentally Adjusted Multifactor Productivity: Methodology and Empirical results for OECD and G20 countries," OECD Green Growth Papers 2018/02, OECD Publishing.
- Goodness C. Aye & Giray Gozgor & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Dynamic and Asymmetric Response of Inequality to Income Volatility: The Case of the United Kingdom," Working Papers 201821, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Girum Abebe & Tigabu Degu & Gebrehiwot Ageba, 2018. "What drives productivity change in the manufacturing sector? Evidence from the metalworking industry in Ethiopia," Working Papers 020, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Havranek, Tomas & Hampl, Mojmir, 2018. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity in the Czech Republic: A Quantitative Survey," EconStor Preprints 175754, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2018. "Firm performance and participation in public procurement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 12752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gold, Robert & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Seric, Adnan, 2017. "South-South FDI: Is It Really Different?," KCG Working Papers 3, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Aum, Sangmin & Lee, Sang Yoon (Tim) & Shin, Yongseok, 2018. "Computerizing Industries and Routinizing Jobs: Explaining Trends in Aggregate Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halkos, George & Petrou, Kleoniki Natalia, 2018. "Assessment of national waste generation in EU Member States’ efficiency," MPRA Paper 84590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Alvaro DE MIGUEL TORRES & Alexa TIEMANN, 2018. "Electricity and manufacturing firm profits in Myanmar," Working Papers P214, FERDI.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol, 2018. "Measuring Efficiency of Fuel Oil Usage in PT PLN: A Short-Run Analysis," MPRA Paper 84679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilfried A. KOUAMÉ & Sampawende J.-A. TAPSOBA, 2018. "Structural Reforms and Firms’ Productivity: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers P216, FERDI.