Report NEP-EFF-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Gary D. Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen, 2017. "An Expanded Decomposition of the Luenberger Productivity Indicator with an Application to the Chinese Healthcare Sector," Working Papers 2017-EQM-12, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Michael Vardanyan & Ning Zhu, 2017. "Decomposing banking performance into economic and risk management efficiencies," Working Papers 2017-EQM-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Riaz, Fayyaz & Abdul Razzaq, Fiza & Waqar, Ahsan, 2017. "Effect of Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) on the performance of Small business in Karachi," MPRA Paper 84322, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2017.
- Alona Zharova & Janine Tellinger-Rice & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2018. "How to Measure a Performance of a Collaborative Research Centre," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2018-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Changing Business Dynamism and Productivity : Shocks vs. Responsiveness," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-007, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Basile Boulay, 2018. "Revisiting the old debate: on the relationship between size and productivity in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 2018-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Belousova, Veronika & Karminsky, Alexander & Kozyr, Ilya, 2018. "Bank ownership and profit efficiency of Russian banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Jafar Sadeghi & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017. "Convex and Nonconvex Input-Oriented Technical and Economic Capacity Measures:Technical and Economic Capacity Measures: An Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 2017-EQM-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Astill, Sam & Taylor, AM Robert, 2018. "Robust Tests for Deterministic Seasonality and Seasonal Mean Shifts," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 21470, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Zsófia L. Bárány & Christian Siegel, 2018. "Biased Technological Change and Employment Reallocation," Studies in Economics 1801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hellwig, Michael & Schober, Dominik & Cabral, Luís, 2019. "Incentive regulation: Evidence from German electricity networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Koki Oikawa & Minoru Kitahara, 2017. "Technology Polarization," Working Papers e113, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Hagemejer & Jakub Muck, 2018. "Unraveling the economic performance of the CEEC countries. The role of exports and global value chains," Working Papers 2018-032, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- García, Gustavo A., 2018. "Agglomeration Economies in the Presence of an Informal Sector The Colombian Case," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016046, Universidad EAFIT.
- Chiara Burlina, 2018. "Inter-Firm Networks and Firm Performance: The Case of Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0216, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Föllmi, Reto & Fuest, Angela & an de Meulen, Philipp & Micheli, Martin & Schmidt, Thorsten & Zwick, Lisa, 2018. "Openness and Productitvity of the Swiss Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1803, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.