Report NEP-EFF-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juliana Arias Ciro & Alejandro Torres Garci?a, 2017. "Economic efficiency of public secondary education expenditure: how different are developed and developing countries?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015919, Universidad EAFIT.
- Alfred Kleinknecht, 2017. "Supply-side labour market reforms: a neglected cause of the productivity crisis," Working Papers 0027, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2017. "Working Paper 11-17 - Growth and Productivity in Belgium," Working Papers 1711, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- José Pedro Pontes & Patrícia Melo, 2018. "Does Country Size Affect the Relationship between Population Density and Labour Productivity? Theory and Evidence for Europe," Working Papers REM 2018/23, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- de Ridder, Maarten, 2016. "Investment in productivity and the long-run effect of financial crises on output," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2017. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," NBER Working Papers 24034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "Testing the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Middle East Countries," MPRA Paper 83528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Chesher, 2017. "Understanding the effect of measurement error on quantile regressions," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tong Li & Yuya Sasaki, 2017. "Constructive Identification of Heterogeneous Elasticities in the Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Papers 1711.10031, arXiv.org.
- Costas, Rodrigo & Ruiz-Castillo Ucelay, Javier, 2018. "Individual and Field Citation Distributions in 29 Broad Scientific Fields," UC3M Working papers. Economics 26100, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Vicente Salas & Lucio San Juan & Javier Vallés, 2017. "The financial and real performance of non-financial corporations in the Euro area: 1999-2015," Occasional Papers 1708, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pablo D. Azar, 2017. "Endogenous Production Networks," NBER Working Papers 24116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- W. Raphael Lam & Alfred Schipke & Yuyan Tan & Zhibo Tan, 2017. "Resolving China's Zombies: Tackling Debt and Raising Productivity," IMF Working Papers 17/266, International Monetary Fund.