Report NEP-EFF-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Calligaris & M. Del Gatto & F. Hassan & G. I.P. Ottaviano & F. Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: an Italian Perspective," Working Paper CRENoS 201710, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis & Antonios Kalyvas, 2017. "Do creditor rights and information sharing affect the performance of foreign banks?," Working Papers 232, Bank of Greece.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2017. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge And Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 464, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- M. Battisti & F. Belloc & M. Del Gatto, 2017. "Technology-specific Production Functions," Working Paper CRENoS 201709, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Orea, Luis & Álvarez, Inmaculada C., 2017. "A new stochastic frontier model with cross-sectional effects in both noise and inefficiency terms," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Aggregate multi-factor productivity: Measurement issues in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1441, OECD Publishing.
- Murat Iyigun & Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2017. "The Long-run Effects of Agricultural Productivity on Conflict, 1400-1900," NBER Working Papers 24066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huw Dixon & ANTHONY SAVAGAR, 2017. "The Effect of Firm Entry on Capacity Utilization and Macroeconomic Productivity," 2017 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2017. "Quantile Approach for Distinguishing Agglomeration from Firm Selection in Stata," Discussion papers 17901, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Catherine Fuss & Pierre Blanchard & Claude Mathieu, 2017. "Why do manufacturing firms produce services? Evidence for the servitization paradox in Belgium," Working Paper Research 330, National Bank of Belgium.
- Francesco Longo & Luigi Siciliani & Giuseppe Moscelli & Hugh Gravelle, 2017. "Does hospital competition improve efficiency? The effect of the patient choice reform in England," Working Papers 149cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Liis Roosaar & Jaan Masso & Urmas Varblane, 2017. "The Structural Change And Labour Productivity Of Firms: Do Changes In The Age And Wage Structure Of Employees Matter?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 103, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Mai T.P. Vu & Flora Bellone & Marion Dovis, 2017. "Productivity and Wage Premiums: Evidence from Vietnamese Ordinary and Processing Exporters," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2017. "Production Efficiency and Profit Taxation," PSE Working Papers halshs-01622337, HAL.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2017. "Is Job Polarization a Recent Phenomenon? Evidence from Sweden, 1950–2013, and a Comparison to the United States," Working Paper Series 2017:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2017. "The Postwar British Productivity Failure," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 350, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).