Report NEP-EFF-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neophyta Empora, 2017. "Air pollution spillovers and U.S. state productivity growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2017. "Labor productivity, capital accumulation, and aggregate efficiency across countries: Some stylized facts," MPRA Paper 82461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almanza Ramírez, Camilo & Mora, Jhon James & Cendales, Andrés, 2017. "Profit efficiency of banks in Colombia with undesirable output: A directional distance function approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-90, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2017. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-592, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency Regimes, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1425, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Jiang & Gu, Wulong, 2017. "Multinationals and Reallocation: Productivity Growth in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2017398e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frieling, Julius & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "Fueling the US Economy: Energy as a Production Factor from the Great Depression until Today," FCN Working Papers 2/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-593, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2017. "Financial Crisis, banking sector performance and economic growth in the European Union," Working Papers REM 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Qizhong YANG & Tsunehiro OTSUKI, 2017. "The Product-Related Environmental Regulation, Innovation, and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence from Malaysian and Vietnamese Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Rafał Kierzenkowski & Peter Gal & Gabor Fulop, 2017. "Where to get the best bang for the buck in the United Kingdom?: Industrial strategy, investment and lagging regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1426, OECD Publishing.
- Choi, Hyelin & Jung, Sung Chun & Kim, Su Bin, 2017. "The Effect of Restructuring on Labor Reallocation and Productivity Growth: An Estimation for Korea," Working Papers 17-4, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Balázs Égert & Peter Gal & Isabelle Wanner, 2017. "Structural policy indicators database for economic research (SPIDER)," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1429, OECD Publishing.
- Gude, Alberto & Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Orea, Luis, 2017. "Heterogeneous spillovers among Spanish provinces: A generalized spatial stochastic frontier model," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Li, Jiang & Baldwin, John, 2017. "The Changing Importance of Foreign Control in Canadian Manufacturing," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016387e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.