Report NEP-EFF-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albrecht Glitz & Eric Meyersson, 2017. "Industrial Espionage and Productivity," Working Papers 982, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wassie, Tewodros Ayenew, 2017. "Revisiting the causal effects of exporting on productivity: Does price heterogeneity matter?," MPRA Paper 80576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," NBER Working Papers 23643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anke Weber, 2017. "Bank Consolidation, Efficiency, and Profitability in Italy," IMF Working Papers 17/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger, 2017. "Input and Output Additionality of R&D Subsidies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Osbat, Chiara & Benkovskis, Konstantins & Bluhm, Benjamin & Bobeica, Elena & Zeugner, Stefan, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Paper Series 2090, European Central Bank.
- Mite Miteski & Dijana Janevska Stefanova, 2017. "The Impact of Sectorial FDI on Economic Growth in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Working Papers 2017-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.