Report NEP-EFF-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas & C. Kumbhakar, Subal & Kim, Jungsuk, 2016. "Persistent and Transient Efficiency of International Airlines," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 444, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2016. "Financial Constraint and Productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Staff Working Papers 16-44, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln, 2016. "Hours Worked in Europe and the US: New Data, New Answers," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-09, McMaster University.
- Shonchoy, Abu & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2016. "Economic Impact of Political Protests (Strikes) on Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 74146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyanzu, Frederick & Adarkwah, Josephine, 2016. "Effect of Power Supply on the performance of Small and Medium Size Enterprises: A comparative analysis between SMEs in Tema and the Northern part of Ghana," MPRA Paper 74196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Svejnar, Jan, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality: Insights from Studies on Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kun Li, 2016. "Privatization, Distortions, and Productivity," 2016 Meeting Papers 993, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat, 2015. "Paving the way for better telecom performance: Evidence from the telecommunication sector in MENA countries," Post-Print halshs-01164199, HAL.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2015. "Temporary employment protection reforms and productivity: evidence from an industry-level panel of EU countries," Post-Print halshs-01169260, HAL.
- Knoblach, Michael & Rößler, Martin & Zwerschke, Patrick, 2016. "The Elasticity of Factor Substitution Between Capital and Labor in the U.S. Economy: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEPIE Working Papers 03/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2015. "Why is Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing Declining? The Roles of Trade, Regulation, Productivity, and Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1982R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2016.
- Abdoulaye Seck & Fatoumata Lamarana Diallo & Founty Alassane Fall & KARAMOKO CAMARA & Ndeye Khadidiatou Mouhamed DIOP & Abdelkrim Araar, 2015. "Female Entrepreneurship, Access to Credit, and Firms' Performance in Senegal," Working Papers PMMA 2015-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2016. "Business Owners, Employees and Firm Performance," ETLA Working Papers 42, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.