Report NEP-EFF-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn, 2016. "Evaluating Scale and Technical Efficiency among Farms and Ranches with a Local Market Orientation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 242364, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joseph Kangile, Rajabu, 2015. "Efficiency in Production By Smallholder Rice Farmers Under Cooperative Irrigation Schemes in Pwani and Morogoro Regions, Tanzania," Research Theses 243447, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Raza, Amar & Ahmad, Munir, 2015. "Analysing the Impact of Climate Change on Cotton Productivity in Punjab and Sindh, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2016. "Production Function Estimation with Measurement Error in Inputs," NBER Working Papers 22437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- saravanan, saravanan, 2016. "An Analysis of Institutional Credit, Agricultural Policy and Investment to Agriculture in India," MPRA Paper 72891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir & Mustafa, Ghulam, 2015. "Impact of Farm Households’ Adaptation on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from Different Agro-ecologies of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vergamini, Daniele & Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and farmers’ rent: evaluating the potential contribution of auctions to increase the efficiency of Agri-environmental schemes in Emilia-Romagna (Italy)," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242443, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Francesco Agostinelli & Matthew Wiswall, 2016. "Estimating the Technology of Children's Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 22442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.