Report NEP-EFF-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2016. "Sources of carbon productivity change: A decomposition and disaggregation analysis based on global Luenberger productivity indicator and endogenous directional distance function," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 91, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Diego Prior Jiménez, 2014. "Earnings quality and performance in the banking industry: A profit frontier approach," Working Papers 1405, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Nov 2014.
- Kruse, Juergen, 2016. "Innovation in Green Energy Technologies and the Economic Performance of Firms," EWI Working Papers 2016-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Bostian, Moriah & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Weber, William L., 2016. "Time substitution for environmental performance: The case of Sweden manufacturing," CERE Working Papers 2016:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508181353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KIYOTA Kozo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Lionel NESTA, 2016. "Understanding the Cross-country Productivity Gap of Exporters," Discussion papers 16019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Byrne, David M. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B. & Fernald, John G., 2016. "Does the United States have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Geovanny Castro Aristizabal & Maribel Castillo Caicedo & Julie Carolina Mendoza Parra, 2016. "Main determinants acquisition of skills in Latin America: a multilevel analysis from the results PISA 2012," Working Papers 22, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Investigating the Influence of Firm Characteristics on the Ability to Exercise Market Power - A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach with an Application to the Iron Ore Market," EWI Working Papers 2014-17, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Laura López-Torres & Diego Prior Jiménez, 2014. "Measuring School Demand in the Presence of Spatial Dependence. A Conditional Approach," Working Papers 1403, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jun 2014.
- Endre Bjoerndal & Mette Bjoerndal & Astrid Cullmann & Maria Nieswand, 2016. "Finding the Right Yardstick: Regulation under Heterogeneous Environments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1555, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "Voters' Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services," Working papers 035, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2016. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 265, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508211363 is not listed on IDEAS anymore