Report NEP-EFF-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jules-Daniel Wurlod & Derek Eaton, 2015. "Chasing After the Frontier in Agricultural Productivity," FOODSECURE Working papers 36, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Diana Alexandra Gonçalves Costa & Ana Teresa Cunha de Pinho Tavares Lehmann, 2015. "Performance Differences between Exporters and Non-Exporters: the Case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 569, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Francielly Staudt & Maria Di Mascolo & Gülgün Alpan & Carlos M. Taboada Rodriguez, 2014. "Warehouse performance measurement: classification and mathematical expressions of indicators," Post-Print hal-01242034, HAL.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1397, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Federico Biagi & Martin Falk, 2015. "Empirical studies on the impact of ICT usage in Europe," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-14, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jan Tore Klovland, 2015. "Measuring trends and cycles in industrial production in Norway 1896-1948," Working Paper 2015/18, Norges Bank.
- Giovanni Marin & Claudia Pellegrin & Marianna Marino, 2015. "The impact of the European Emission Trading Scheme on multiple measures of economic performance," SEEDS Working Papers 2015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," Working Papers 2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Adams, Patrick & Wang, Weimin, 2015. "Accounting for Natural Capital in Productivity of the Mining and Oil and Gas Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2015372e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Stöver, Jana & Weche, John P., 2015. "Environmental regulation and sustainable competitiveness: Evaluating the role of firm-level green investments in the context of the Porter hypothesis," HWWI Research Papers 170, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- OKAZAKI Tetsuji & KORENAGA Takafumi, 2015. "Update of Industrial Equipment and its Productivity Implication in Japan in the 1950s: "Industrial Rationalization" in the iron and steel industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cem Ertur & Antonio Musolesi, 2015. "Weak and Strong cross-sectional dependence: a panel data analysis of international technology diffusion," SEEDS Working Papers 1915, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.