Report NEP-EFF-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2015. "Sources of energy productivity change in China during 1997-2012: A decomposition analysis based on the Luenberger productivity indicator," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 86, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Alexander Schiersch, 2015. "TFP, Labor Productivity and the (Un)observed Labor Input: Temporary Agency Work," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1532, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kelly D.T.Trinh & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Productivity Growth and Convergence: Revisiting Kumar and Russell (2002)," CEPA Working Papers Series WP112015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kai Du & Andrew C. Worthington & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "The dynamic relationship between bank asset diversification and efficiency: Evidence from the Chinese banking sector," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in the EU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 100, European Institute, LSE.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2015. "Policies for Productivity Growth," OECD Productivity Working Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Naeher, Dominik, 2015. "An Empirical Estimation of Asia's Untapped Regional Integration Potential Using Data Envelopment Analysis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 445, Asian Development Bank.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Vecchi, Michela & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "Off-shoring, specialization and R&D," MPRA Paper 68382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos Enrique, 2015. "Productivity, size and exporting dynamics of firms: Evidence for Mexico," MPRA Paper 68425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jul 2015.
- Wild, Joerg, 2015. "Efficiency and Risk Convergence of Eurozone Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 68371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ByeongHwa Choi & Volodymyr Lugovskyy, 2015. "Positive and Negative Effects of Financial Development on Export Prices," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Cavalieri, M. & Guccio, C. & Lisi, D. & Pignataro, G., 2015. "Does the Extent of Per-Case Payment System Affect Hospital Efficiency? Evidence from the Italian NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2015. "A Vision of the Growth Process in a Technologically Progressive Economy:the United States, 1899-1941," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 257, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).