Report NEP-EFF-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaela Giordano & Sergi Lanau & Pietro Tommasino & Petia Topalova, 2015. "Does Public Sector Inefficiency Constrain Firm Productivity; Evidence from Italian Provinces," IMF Working Papers 15/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Cardarelli & Lusine Lusinyan, 2015. "U.S. Total Factor Productivity Slowdown; Evidence from the U.S. States," IMF Working Papers 15/116, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Italy; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Diewert, Erwin & Inklaar, Robert, 2015. "Measuring Industry Productivity Across Time and Space and Cross Country Convergence," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2015-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of U.S. Banks in 2001-2010," MPRA Paper 66490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joost Veenstra & Herman de Jong, 2015. "A Tale of Two Tails: Plant Size Variation and Comparative Labor Productivity in U.S. and German Manufacturing in the Early 20th Century," CEH Discussion Papers 032, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Alok Johri & Muhebullah Karimzada, 2015. "Learning Efficiency Shocks, Knowledge Capital and the Business Cycle : A Bayesian Evaluation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-11, McMaster University.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2015. "Testing the "separability" condition in two-stage nonparametric models of production," LEM Papers Series 2015/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Michel Serafinelli, 2015. "'Good' Firms, Worker Flows and Local Productivity," Working Paper series 15-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Rym Ayadi & Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Barry Quinn, 2015. "Does Basel Compliance Matter for Bank Performance?," IMF Working Papers 15/100, International Monetary Fund.