Report NEP-EFF-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2015. "Bayesian Approach to Disentangling Technical and Environmental Productivity," MPRA Paper 64877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominick Bartelme & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2015. "Linkages and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 21251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2014. "Multi-output Profit Efficiency and Directional Distance Functions," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh & Vasaf, Esmaeil, 2014. "Dynamics of innovation and efficiency in banking system: An application of SFA and meta-frontier method," MPRA Paper 64840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 24853, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Borin & Michele Mancini, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and firm performance: an empirical analysis of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1011, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Davide Castellani & Sandro Montresor & Torben Schubert & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "Multinationality, R&D and Productivity Evidence from the top R&D investors worldwide," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 876, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firm productivity and infrastructure costs in east Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7278, The World Bank.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "On the relationship between energy consumption, productivity and economic growth: Evidence from Algeria, Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Gottlieb & Jan Grobovšek, 2015. "Communal Land and Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers 1513, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Delis, Manthos & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance," MPRA Paper 64905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bohnstedt, Anna, 2014. "Are Public and Private R&D Investments Complements or Substitutes?," Ruhr Economic Papers 485, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Heufer, Jan & Hjertstrand, Per, 2014. "Homothetic Efficiency. A Non-Parametric Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 496, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.