Report NEP-EFF-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi S. Imai & Md. Faruq Hasan & Eleonora Porreca, 2015. "Do Agricultural Extension Programmes Reduce Poverty and Vulnerability? Farm Size, Agricultural Productivity and Poverty in Uganda," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," Working Papers CEB 15-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tsionas, Efthymios & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Malikov, Emir, 2015. "Estimation of Input Distance Functions: A System Approach," MPRA Paper 62329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belderbos, R.A. & Lokshin, B. & Sadowski, B., 2016. "The returns to foreign R&D," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2015. "Heterogeneous effect of residency matching and prospective payment on labor returns and hospital scale economies," Discussion Papers 15-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Robert E. Hall & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2015. "Measuring Job-Finding Rates and Matching Efficiency with Heterogeneous Jobseekers," NBER Working Papers 20939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Maurel, Mathilde, 2014. "The main obstacles to firms. growth in Senegal: Implications for the long run," WIDER Working Paper Series 159, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexander Glas & Michael Hübler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2015. "Catching up of Emerging Economies: The Role of Capital Goods Imports, FDI Inflows, Domestic Investment and Absorptive Capacity," Kiel Working Papers 1990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vlad Manole & Mariana Spatareanu, 2014. "FDI Technological Spillovers and Access to Credit," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2014-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Kozo Harimaya & Kei Tomimura & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2015. "Efficiencies of Small Financial Cooperatives in Japan: Comparison of Estimation Methods," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Remittance and domestic labor productivity: evidence from remittance recipient countries," MPRA Paper 62177, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2015.
- Kozo Harimaya & Kei Tomimura & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2015. "Disciplinary Pressure is More Necessary for Cooperative Banks Than Stock Banks: Results from Bank Efficiencies Estimation," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2016.
- Gabriel, Shitu Adenipekun, 2014. "Comparative analysis on precision farming technologies in selected crops of North Eastern Karnataka," Theses and Dissertations 196802, University of Agricultural Sciences-Raichur, College of Agriculture, Raichur, Department of Agricultural Extension Education.
- Jasmin Thomas, 2015. "An Analysis of the Canada-U.S. ICT Investment Gap: An Update to 2013," CSLS Research Reports 2015-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Wei, Chu & Löschel, Andreas & Liu, Bing, 2015. "Energy-saving and emission-abatement potential of Chinese coal-fired power enterprise: A non-parametric analysis," CAWM Discussion Papers 78, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Discussion Papers DP 2015-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Coria, Jessica & Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia, 2015. "Environmental Policy and the Size Distribution of Firms," Working Papers in Economics 614, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.