Report NEP-EFF-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hidemichi Fujii & Jing Cao & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Decomposition of productivity considering multi-environmental pollutants in Chinese industrial sector," Working Papers SDES-2014-9, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "On the Sources of Heterogeneity in Banking Efficiency Literature," MPRA Paper 58591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart van Ark, 2014. "Total factor productivity : Lessons from the past and directions for the future," Working Paper Research 271, National Bank of Belgium.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Acquisitions, productivity, and profitability : Evidence from the Japanese cotton spinning industry," Working Paper Research 270, National Bank of Belgium.
- Marijn Verschelde & Michel Dumont & Bruno Merlevede & Glenn Rayp, 2014. "A constrained nonparametric regression analysis of factor-biased technical change and TFP growth at the firm level," Working Paper Research 266, National Bank of Belgium.
- Keiko ITO, 2013. "Entry of Foreign Multinational Firms and Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Firm-Level Data Underlying the Basic Survey on Business Structure and Activities(in J," Economic Analysis, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 186, pages 3-27, January.
- Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Fernando Parro & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Lorenzo Caliendo, 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," 2014 Meeting Papers 426, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Christine Richmond, 2014. "Misallocation and productivity in the lead up to the Eurozone crisis," Working Papers w201411, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2014. "Forms, Factors and Efficiency of Eco-management in Bulgarian Farms with High Eco-activity," MPRA Paper 58664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Cambini & Sara De Masi & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Incentive Compensation and Incentive Regulation: Empirical Evidence," IEFE Working Papers 58, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader & Diwandaru, Ginanjar & Rosly, Saiful Azhar & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "What Drives Profitability of Banks: Do Interest rate, and Fee and Commissions impact the profitability of Banks? Evidence from the European Countries," MPRA Paper 59606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Kim Rowbotham, Adrian Saville & Douglas Mbululu, 2014. "Exchange Rate Policy and Export Performance in Efficiency-Driven Economies," Working Papers 469, Economic Research Southern Africa.