Report NEP-EFF-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Robert Stehrer & Michaela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2014. "Reducing Productivity and Efficiency Gaps: the Role of Knowledge Assets, Absorptive Capacity and Institutions," wiiw Research Reports 396, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Parro, Fernando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence," Post-Print hal-01070563, HAL.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," Working Papers 14-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2016. "Co-evolutionary Patterns in Regional Knowledge Bases and Economic Structure: Evidence from European Regions," Post-Print halshs-01070548, HAL.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," Economics working papers 2014-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Karl Gunnar Persson, 2014. "Publish or perish: the publication history of the Department of Economics 1963-2013," Discussion Papers 14-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/176348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Sectoral Productivity in the Eurozone," CAMA Working Papers 2014-66, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Harou, AurÃ©lie & Liu, Yanyan & Barrett, Christopher B. & You, Liangzhi, 2014. "Variable returns to fertilizer use and its relationship to poverty: Experimental and simulation evidence from Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1373, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).