Report NEP-EFF-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús & Zofío, José Luis, 2014. "Is the directional distance function a complete generalization of the Farrell approach?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Localized Technological Change and Efficiency Wages across European Regional Labour Markets," Post-Print halshs-00727608, HAL.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Veerle HENNEBEL, 2014. "Coordination efficiency in multi-output settings: a DEA approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mojtaba Ghiyasi & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2014. "Ranking Production Units According to Marginal Efficiency Contribution," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00795316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Poncet & Florian Mayneris & Tao Zhang, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wage : Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers 2014-16, CEPII research center.
- Marta Zieba, 2013. "Is theatre efficiency affected by the legal form type? A case study of German public theatres," Working Papers WP032013, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:270606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flora Bellone & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "International Trade and Firm-Level Markups when Location and Quality Matter," Working Papers 2014-15, CEPII research center.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Paula CABO & João REBELO, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Portuguese Agricultural Credit Co-operatives Governance Model," CIRIEC Working Papers 1416, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Rosa, Franco, 2014. "Evaluation of risk in farm planning: a case study," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173126, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).