Report NEP-EFF-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basak Dalgic & Burcu Fazlioglu & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014. "Entry to Foreign Markets and Productivity: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," ERC Working Papers 1403, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2014.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2014. "Human capital, firm capabilities and productivity growth," Working Paper Research 257, National Bank of Belgium.
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha & Kozo KIYOTA, 2014. "Firm-level Evidence on Productivity Differentials and Turnover in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2014-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Thi Tue Anh, Nguyen, 2014. "Exporting and productivity: The role of ownership and innovation in the case of Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christopher Bruffaerts & Bram De Rock & Catherine Dehon, 2014. "Outlier Detection in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mariana Blanco & Juan Fernando Vargas & Patricio S. Dalton, 2013. "Does the unemployment benefit institution affect the productivity of workers? Evidence from a field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo 011015, Universidad del Rosario.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Productivity-enhancing manufacturing clusters: Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 416, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Gelb, Alan & Meyer, Christian J. & Ramachandran, Vijaya, 2014. "Development as diffusion: Manufacturing productivity and sub-Saharan Africa.s missing middle," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Are Large Headquarters Unproductive? Evidence from a Panel of Japanese Companies (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christopher Bruffaerts & Bram De Rock & Catherine Dehon, 2013. "The Research Efficiency of US Universities: a Nonparametric Frontier Modelling Approach," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Cubel & Vicente Esteve & M. Teresa Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "The Effect Of Foreign And Domestic Patents On Total Factor Productivity During The Second Half Of The 20th Century," Working Papers 1404, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "In brief: Management in America," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 423, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chhair, Sokty & Newman, Carol, 2014. "Clustering, competition, and spillover effects: Evidence from Cambodia," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The duration of bank relationships and the performance of Tunisian firms," MPRA Paper 55754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "On the Mechanism of International Technology Diffusion for Energy Productivity Growth," Working Papers 2014.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.