Report NEP-EFF-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "On the inconsistency of the Malmquist-Luenberger index," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Juana Castillo & Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve, 2013. "A dynamic approach to measuring ecological-economic performance with directional distance functions: greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union," Working Papers 1304, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Alexandros Maziotis & David S. Saal & Emmanuel Thanassoulis, 2012. "Output Quality and Sources of Profit Change in the English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Companies," Working Papers 2012.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Monika Lewandowska – Kalina, 2013. "Productivity dispersion and misallocation of resources: evidence from Polish industries," Working Papers 66, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alexandros Maziotis & David S. Saal & Emmanuel Thanassoulis, 2012. "Profit, Productivity and Price Performance Changes in The English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Companies," Working Papers 2012.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tiziana DÃAlfonso & Cinzia Daraio & Alberto Nastasi, 2013. "Assesing the Impact of Competition on the Efficiency of Italian Airports," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "Patterns and causes of growth of European agricultural production, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1302, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko, 2013. "Decomposition of Supply and Demand Shocks in the Production Function using the Current Survey of Production," Discussion papers 13003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2012. "Kaldor-Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Comparison Across Developed Countries," Working Papers 2012.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kaiji Chen & Alfonso Irarrazabal, 2013. "Misallocation and the recovery of manufacturing TFP after a financial crisis," Working Paper 2013/01, Norges Bank.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2013. "R&D and productivity: In search of complementarity between research and development activities," MPRA Paper 43808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Per J. Agrell & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2013. "Unobserved heterogeneous effects in the cost efficiency analysis of electricity distribution systems," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/171, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2013. "The Economic Meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: a "Behavioral" Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicola Comincioli & Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firms’ Performance: A Stratigraphical Analysis," Working Papers 2012.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.