Report NEP-EFF-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "R&D and productivity in the Indian pharmaceutical firms," MPRA Paper 31681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 5768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernadette Biatour & Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2011. "Working Paper 07-11 - The determinants of industry-level total factor productivity in Belgium," Working Papers 1107, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2011. "Working Paper 05-11 - Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers 1105, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011. "Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mélanie Volral & François Rycx & Benoît Mahy, "undated". "Does Wage Dispersion Make All Firms Productive?," DULBEA Working Papers 11-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yao Tang, 2011. "Does Productivity Respond to Exchange Rate Appreciations? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics.
- John Pawley & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2011. "Investment And Technical Progress In The G7 Countries And Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Patterns of Industry Location Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1107, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Rentocchini, Francesco & Manjarrés-Henrìquez, Liney & D'Este, Pablo & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2011. "The effect of academic consulting on research performance: evidence from five Spanish universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201103, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Shankar, Sriram, 2011. "Estimates of the long-run growth rate of Singapore with a CES production function," MPRA Paper 31601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Fabiani & Roberto Sabbatini, 2011. "Wage adjustment by Italian firms: any difference during the crisis? A survey-based analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 94, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Imports and Profitability: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 5766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).