Report NEP-EFF-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaik, Saleem & Mishra, Ashok K. & Atwood, Joseph A., 2011. "Aggregation Issues in the Estimation of Linear Programming Productivity Measures," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 101783, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 87/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IZA Discussion Papers 5586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angel De la Fuente, 2011. "Human capital and productivity," Working Papers 1103, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & INUI Tomohiko & SHOJI Keishi, 2011. "Productivity of Banks and its Impact on the Capital Investments of Client Firms," Discussion papers 11016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gino Gancia & Andreas Müller & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Structural development accounting," ECON - Working Papers 010, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2011. "Agglomeration or Selection? The Case of the Japanese Silk-Reeling Clusters, 1908-1915," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is Public Investment Productive in the Argentine Case? A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1960-2007," Working Papers 1101, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Poonam Gupta & Kalpana Kochhar & Sanjaya Panth, 2011. "Bank Ownership and the Effects of Financial Liberalization; Evidence From India," IMF Working Papers 11/50, International Monetary Fund.