Report NEP-EFF-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amil Petrin & T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter, 2011. "The Impact of Plant-level Resource Reallocations and Technical Progress on U.S. Macroeconomic Growth," NBER Working Papers 16700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tidiane Kinda & Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Firm-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency in MENA Manufacturing Industry: The Role of the Investment Climate," Working Papers halshs-00556700, HAL.
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cameron, Michael P. & Bell, Kendon, 2010. "Dairy productivity in the Waikato region, 1994-2007," 2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand 97132, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Life Cycle of the Centrally Planned Economy: Why Soviet Growth Rates Peaked in the 1950s," Working Papers w0152, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2011. "The Golden Rule of Public Finance and the Productivity of Public Capital," Working Papers IES 2011/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2010.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Cahill, Brian, 2010. "The Effects of the Internationalisation of Firms on Innovation and Productivity," Papers WP363, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nicholas Bloom & Mirko Draca & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Trade Induced Technical Change? The Impact of Chinese Imports on Innovation, IT and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," MEA discussion paper series 07148, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2010. "Multi-product Firms and Product Basket Adjustments in Ethiopian Manufacturing," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 56, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Montserrat Vilalta, 2010. "Can better governance increase university efficiency?," Working Papers 2010/52, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Martí Parellada-Sabata & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Economies of scale and scope of university research and technology transfer: a flexible multi-product approach," Working Papers 2010/51, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Beck, Arne & Walter, Matthias, 2010. "Tender prices in local bus transport in Germany - an application of alternative regression techniques," Working Paper Series in Economics 13, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.