Report NEP-EFF-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2010. "Analyzing Productivity Growth: Evidence from China’s Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 201003, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010. "The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 199, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Joel Stiebale & Michaela Trax, 2010. "The Eff ects of Cross-border M&As on the Acquirers’ Domestic Performance – Firm-level Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0159, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Hoi Kuan Lam & Liang Wang, 2010. "Estimating the Growth Attributes of Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR," Working Papers 201004, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Madsen, Jakob & Islam, Md Rabiul & Ang, James, 2010. "Catching Up to the Technology Frontier: The Dichotomy between Innovation and Imitation," MPRA Paper 21701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2010. "Excess Leverage and Productivity Growth in Emerging Economies: Is There A Threshold Effect?," IZA Discussion Papers 4834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "The effects of focus versus diversification on bank performance: Evidence from Chinese banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Blyde, Juan & Iberti, Gonzalo, 2010. "Trade costs, resource reallocation and productivity in developing countries," MPRA Paper 21318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Market power in the Russian banking industry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gropp, Reint & Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Bank owners or bank managers: who is keen on risk? Evidence from the financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blyde, Juan & Iberti, Gonzalo & Mesquita Moreira, Mauricio, 2009. "Integration, resource reallocation and productivity: the cases of Brazil and Chile," MPRA Paper 21269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Do Islamic banks have greater market power?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.