Report NEP-EFF-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theara Horn, 2009. "Incorporating water purification in efficiency evaluation: Evidence from Japanese water utilities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-40, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2009. "Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia," Working Papers 0921, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Roll, Kristin Helen & Tveterås , Ragnar, 2009. "Exploration drilling productivity at the Norwegian Shelf," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/34, University of Stavanger.
- Jeong-Dong Lee, 2009. "Industry Dynamics and Productivity Research," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200929, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Miki Tsutsui & Kaoru Tone, 2009. "An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Are Services Different Exporters?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 205, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2009. "Patent Productivity of German Professors over the Life Cycle," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jozef Konings, 2009. "The Effect of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2335, eSocialSciences.
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Morten Sørensen & Per Strömberg, 2010. "Private Equity and Industry Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-045, Harvard Business School.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James A. Schmitz, 2009. "The economic performance of cartels: evidence from the New Deal U.S. sugar manufacturing cartel, 1934-74," Staff Report 437, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Petrella & Sandro Sapio, 2009. "How does market architecture affect price dynamics ? A time series analysis of the Italian day-ahead electricity prices," LEM Papers Series 2009/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:17/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore