Report NEP-EFF-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalb, Alexander, 2009. "What determines local governments' technical efficiency? The case of road maintenance," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 193, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Warr, 2009. "Aggregate and Sectoral Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2009-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Silvio Daidone & Francesco D'Amico, 2009. "Technical Efficiency, Specialization and Ownership Form: Evidences from a Pooling of Italian Hospitals," CEIS Research Paper 143, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Nadia Jacoby & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Corporate performances and market selection. Some comparative evidence," LEM Papers Series 2009/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Daio, 2009. "The Effect of Learning by Hiring on Productivity," Working Papers 09-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota, 2009. "Is Fair Trade Honey Sweeter? An Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Affiliation on Productivity," CEIS Research Paper 141, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2009.
- Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2009. "Does Good Financial Performance Mean Good Financial Intermediation in China?," IMF Working Papers 09/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Berta, P & Callea, G & Martini, G & Vittadini, G, 2009. "The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: a population–based investigation," MPRA Paper 17671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jozef Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2009. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 24409, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2009. "Research and Productivity in Thai Agriculture," Departmental Working Papers 2009-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Zafar, Sohail & Ahmed, Vaqar, 2009. "External scale economies in manufacturing sector of Pakistan: a comparison of large scale manufacturing sector of Sindh and Punjab," MPRA Paper 17665, University Library of Munich, Germany.