Report NEP-EFF-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okoye, B.C & Agbaeze, C.C & Asumugha, G.N & Aniedu, O.C & Mbanaso, E.N.A, 2009. "Small is Beautiful: Empirical Evidence of an Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Productive Efficiency in Small-Holder Cassava Production in Ideato North LGA of Imo State," MPRA Paper 17418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Juan Cristóbal Birbuet, 2009. "Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in the Market Liberalization Period of Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Gabor Békés & Carlo Altomonte, 2009. "Trade Complexity and Productivity," Working Papers 2009.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alston, Julian M. & Beddow, Jason M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2009. "Mendel versus Malthus: Research, Productivity and Food Prices in the Long Run," Staff Papers 53400, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chung, Wonho & Yeap, Clarissa A., 2009. "Productivity and Ownership Changes in the Supermarket Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53102, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juan Cristóbal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Understanding Productivity Levels, Dispersion and Growth in the Leather Shoe Industry: Effects of Size and Informality," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2009. "Long-Run Trends in School Productivity: Evidence From Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 618, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Juan Cristóbal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Technological Progress and Productivity in the Quinoa Sector," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.