Report NEP-EFF-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Førsund, Finn R. & Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Kittelsen, Sverre A. C, & Lindseth, Frode, 2009. "Productivity of Tax Offices in Norway," Memorandum 14/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kent Matthews & Nina Zhang, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Working Papers 252009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Frank Leung & Gaofeng Han & Kevin Chow, 2009. "Financial Services Sector as a Driver of Productivity Growth in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0914, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosés, Joan R. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Meike Wollni & Bernhard Brümmer, 2009. "Productive efficiency of specialty and conventional coffee farmers in Costa Rica: Accounting for technological heterogeneity and self-selection," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 13, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Krivonozhko, Vladimir & Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Returms-to-scale Properties in DEA Models: The Fundamental Role of Interior Points," Memorandum 15/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin05010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore