Report NEP-EFF-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Marie Gleeson & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Exporting and Ownership Contributions to Irish Manufacturing Productivity Growth," Papers WP297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mghenyi, Elliot W., 2009. "The Impact of Group-Based Credit on Demand for Productive Inputs and Agricultural Productivity in Rural Kenya," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49470, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 7/01. "Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis," Post-Print hal-00388525, HAL.
- Bayo, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gil, Ricard, 2009. "The determinants of changes in the organization of production: Evidence from Spanish plant-level data," IESE Research Papers D/783, IESE Business School.