Report NEP-EFF-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Green, Alan G., 2008. "The Productivity Differential Between the Canadian and U.S. Manufacturing Sectors: A Perspective Drawn from the Early 20th Century," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008022e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- M. Del Gatto & A. Di Liberto & C. Petraglia, 2008. "Measuring Productivity," Working Paper CRENoS 200818, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:08002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wouterse, Fleur S., 2008. "Migration and technical efficiency in cereal production: Evidence from Burkina Faso," IFPRI discussion papers 815, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yesuf, Mahmud & di Falco, Salvatore & Deressa, Temesgen & Ringler, Claudia & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "The impact of climate change and adaptation on food production in low-income countries: Evidence from the Nile Basin, Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 828, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, C.M., 2008. "Multi-Factor Policy Evaluation and Selection in the One-Sample Situation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-084-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Snider, Lindsey & Langemeier, Michael R., 2009. "A Long-Term Analysis of Changes in Farm Size and Financial Performance," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45915, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Francisco González Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo Tadeo, 2008. "Can we be satisfied with our football team? Evidence from spanish professional football," ThE Papers 08/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2008. "A General-Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Approach to the Measurement of Nominal and Real Bank Output," NBER Working Papers 14616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruns, Christian & Himmler, Oliver, 2008. "Could you hand me the efficiency section, please? Newspaper circulation and local government efficiency in Norway," MPRA Paper 12582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brooks, Kathleen R. & Raper, Kellie Curry & Ward, Clement E. & Holland, Ben P. & Krehbiel, Clint, 2009. "Economic Effects of Bovine Respiratory Disease on Feedlot Cattle during Backgrounding and Finishing Phases," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45849, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 14615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masters, William A. & Delbecq, Benoit, 2008. "Accelerating innovation with prize rewards: History and typology of technology prizes and a new contest design for innovation in African agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 835, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).