Report NEP-EFF-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Non-Performing Loans and Productivity in Chinese Banks: 1997-2006," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2008.
- ITO Banri & WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2008. "Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 08028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Satish Chand & Charles Yala, 2008. "Land tenure and productivity: Farm level evidence from Papua New Guinea," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-02, International and Development Economics.
- Altan Aldan & Mahmut Gunay, 2008. "Entry to Export Markets and Productivity: Analysis of Matched Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 0805, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pham Van Ha & Tom Kompas, 2008. "Productivity and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Supporting the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis through an ‘Errors in Variables’ Analysis," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-03, International and Development Economics.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Assessing the Long-Run Economic Impact of Labour Law Systems: A theoretical Reappraisal and Analysis of New Time Series Data," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp367, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Seidu Al-hassan, 2008. "Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," Research Papers RP_178, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," NBER Working Papers 14235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rupert Harrison & Jordi Jaumandreu & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data from Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawless, Martina & Murphy, Alan, 2008. "Job Turnover in Irish Manufacturing, 1972-2006," MPRA Paper 10009, University Library of Munich, Germany.