Report NEP-EFF-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2007. "Boosting Manufacturing Productivity Through R&D: International Comparisons with Special Focus on Italy," Working Papers 306, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greee," Working Papers 63, Bank of Greece.
- Rosella Nicolini, 2007. "Labor Productivity in Spain: 1977-2002," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 719.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Young Gak Kim, 2007. "Estimating Production Functions with R&D Investment and Endogeneity," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-229, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Facundo Albornoz & Marco Ercolani, 2007. "Learning by Exporting: Do Firm Characteristics Matter? Evidence from Argentinian Panel Data," Discussion Papers 07-17, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Macroeconomic Productivity across US States and Cities," Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Jones, Derek & Kato, Takao, 2007. "The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data," Working Papers 104-24, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- S. Lodde, 2007. "Human Capital And Productivity Growth In The Italian Regional Economies: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 200711, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," NBER Working Papers 13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00195875_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "A Theory of Racial Diversity, Segregation, and Productivity," Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University.