Report NEP-EFF-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Do innovation and human capital explain the productivity gap between small and large firms?," IREA Working Papers 200716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Selin Ozyurt, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Chinese Industry: 1952-2005," Working Papers 07-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Stefanie Haller, 2007. "Exports and Productivity - Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries: The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity," Papers WP220, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- The International Study Group on Exports and Productivity, 2007. "Exports and productivity - comparable evidence for 14 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4418, The World Bank.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Quali sono i fattori determinanti della moderna crescita economica? Analisi comparativa delle performance dei paesi," CERIS Working Paper 200702, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati & Davide Vannoni, 2007. "Hospital Industry Restructuring and Input Substitutability: Evidence from a Sample of Italian Hospitals," CERIS Working Paper 200703, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Nurmi, Satu, 2007. "Dynamics of export market entry and exit," MPRA Paper 6060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cahn, Christophe & Saint-Guilhem, Arthur, 2007. "Potential output growth in several industrialised countries: a comparison," Working Paper Series 0828, European Central Bank.