Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating Undesirable Outputs into Malmquist TFP Index: Environmental Performance Growth of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0740, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth - First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Entry, Exit and Productivity Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Export Entry, Export Exit, and Productivity in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Georg Erber & Reinhard Madlener, 2007. "Nested Stochastic Possibility Frontiers with Heterogeneous Capital Inputs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 720, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ricardo Lopez & Jens Suedekum, 2007. "Vertical industry relations, spillovers and productivity: Evidence from Chilean plants," Caepr Working Papers 2007-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Distinguishing Weak and Strong Disposability among Undesirable Outputs in DEA: The Example of the Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0741, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kaoru Hosono & Koji Sakai & Kotaro Tsuru, 2007. "Consolidation of Banks in Japan: Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 13399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin, 2000. "Development and Efficiency of the Banking Sector in a Transitional Economy: Hungarian Experience," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.