Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the Export-productivity Link," CEPR Discussion Papers 6411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jim Wong & Tom Fong & Eric Wong & Ka-fai Choi, 2006. "The Cost Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0612, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Sugata Ray & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2007. "An efficiency perspective on the gains from mergers and asset purchases," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jim Wong & Tom Fong & Eric Wong & Ka-fai Choi, 2007. "Determinants of the Performance of Banks in Hong Kong," Working Papers 0706, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Mygind, Niels, 2003. "Choice of ownership structure and firm performance: Evidence from Estonia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dong He & Wenlang Zhang & Jimmy Shek, 2006. "How Efficient Has Been China's Investment? Empirical Evidence from National and Provincial Data," Working Papers 0619, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- J. Edward Taylor & Alejandro López-Feldman, 2007. "Does Migration Make Rural Households More Productive? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 07-10, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Marsch, Katharina & Schmieder, Christian & Forster-van Aerssen, Katrin, 2007. "Banking consolidation and small businessfinance: empirical evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Seán Lyons, 2007. "Can Small Firms' Perceived Constraints Help Explain Survival Rates?," Papers WP182, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Haraldsson, Mattias, 2007. "Marginal costs for road maintenance and operation - a cost function approach," Working Papers 2007:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jim Wong & Eric Wong & Tom Fong & Ka-fai Choi, 2006. "Competition in Hong Kong's Banking Sector: A Panzar-Rosse Assessment," Working Papers 0616, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.