Report NEP-EFF-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selim, Sheikh, 2007. "Labour Productivity and Rice Production in Bangladesh: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Feb 2010.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2005. "Internationalization Strategies and Productivity: Evidence from Foreign Owned Companies Operating in the Greek Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 2857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim, Sheikh & Parvin, Naima, 2007. "Policy Reforms and Incentives in Rice Production in Bangladesh," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Shi Qi & James A. Schmitz, 2007. "Does regulation reduce productivity? Evidence from regulation of the U.S. beet-sugar manufacturing industry during the Sugar Acts, 1934-74," Staff Report 389, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Interpreting Education Production Studies," Working Papers 200703, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "What determines the efficiency of regional innovation systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gandal, Neil & King III, Charles & Van Alstyne, Marshall W., 2007. "Information Technology Use and Productivity at the Individual Level," CEPR Discussion Papers 6260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Cost and Production Duality with Time Utilization of Capital," Working Papers 200704, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Quella, Núria, 2007. "Intra- and Inter-Sectoral Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," MPRA Paper 2853, University Library of Munich, Germany.