Report NEP-EFF-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jajri, Idris & Ismail, Rahmah, 2006. "Technical efficiency, technological change and total factor productivity growth in Malaysian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 1956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2005. "Explaining the gaps in labour productivity in some developed countries," MPRA Paper 1888, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2006.
- Koetter, Michael & Porath, Daniel, 2007. "Efficient, profitable and safe banking: an oxymoron? Evidence from a panel VAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 41, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2007. "Unit Labor Cost Growth Differentials in the Euro Area, Germany, and the US: Lessons from PANIC and Cluster Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 667, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Razzak, Weshah & Timmins, Jason, 2007. "Education and labour productivity in New Zealand," MPRA Paper 1882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006. "A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 83, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Osvaldo Nina, 2005. "What Makes a Difference in Achieving Higher Labor Productivity?: The Case of Low-Income Countries in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2005, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2006. "Mergers and Economies of Scale: Volkswagen AG 1976 - 2000," HUI Working Papers 4, HUI Research.
- Ang Boon Heng & Park Cheolsung & Liu Haoming & Shandre M. Thangavelu & James Wong, 2006. "The Impact of Structured Training on Workers’ Employability and Productivity," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Productivity and Size of the Export Market - Evidence for West and East Geman Plants. 2004," Working Paper Series in Economics 43, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Enty, Exit and Productivitry - Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2007. "Branch Banking as a Device for Discipline: Competition and Bank Survivorship During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Selaya, 2005. "To aid or not to aid: Foreign aid and productivity in cross-country regressions," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2005, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.