Report NEP-EFF-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Claude Nachega & Thomson Fontaine, 2006. "Economic Growth and total Factor Productivity in Niger," IMF Working Papers 06/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Tehmina S. Khan, 2006. "Productivity Growth, Technological Convergence, RandD, Trade, and Labor Markets; Evidence From the French Manufacturing Sector," IMF Working Papers 06/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:827 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodolphe Blavy, 2006. "Public Debt and Productivity; The Difficult Quest for Growth in Jamaica," IMF Working Papers 06/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald, 2006. "Information and communications technology as a general-purpose technology: evidence from U.S industry data," Working Paper Series 2006-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yukako Murakami & Kyoji Fukao, 2006. "Productivity Spillovers and the Entry of Foreign-Owned Firms: The Case of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-192, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "What Determines the Technical Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry, Location, and Size," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 33/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gauri Khanna, 2006. "Technical Efficiency in Production and Resource Use in Sugar Cane: A Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis," IHEID Working Papers 15-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Vasco J. Gabriel, 2006. "Mind the Gap: A Comment on Aggregate Productivity and Technology," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1306, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Mario Fortin & André Leclerc, 2006. "An Output Orientated Non Parametric Measure of Economies of Scope," Cahiers de recherche 06-22, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Hideaki Sakawa & Naoki Watanabel, 2006. "The Relationship between Managerial Compensation and Business Performance in Japan: New Evidence using Micro Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Andrew Sharpe, 2006. "Lessons for Canada from International Productivity Experience," CSLS Research Reports 2006-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 06-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:ke-tegemeo-wp-021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore