Report NEP-EFF-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2006. "Determinants of long-run regional productivity: the role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 597, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00095304_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margarita Genius & Maria Mavraki & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2006. "Measuring Technical Efficiency under Factor Non-Substitution: A Stochastic von Liebig Crop Response Model," Working Papers 0608, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Pingfang & Li, Lei & Lundin, Nannan, 2005. "S&T activities and firm performance - microeconomic evidence from manufacturing in Shanghai," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2006. "The role of agriculture in poverty reduction an empirical perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4013, The World Bank.
- Kiessling, Johan, 2006. "Institutions and ICT Adoption," Research Papers in Economics 2006:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 03 May 2007.
- Solanko, Laura, 2006. "Coping with missing public infrastructure: An analysis of Russian industrial enterprises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Antonio Rafael Peña Sánchez, 2006. "Productividad y estructura productiva en Andalucía: un análisis comparativo a nivel sectorial," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Havrylchyk, Olena & Jurzyk, Emilia, 2006. "Profitability of foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe: Does the entry mode matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.