Report NEP-EFF-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "Impact of R&D on Productivity - Firm-level Evidence from Finland," Discussion Papers 1031, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2006. "Human capital, trade and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," FEP Working Papers 226, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mª Teresa Sanchis Llopis, 2005. "Disaggregated Productivity Growth and Technological Progress in the interpretation of Spanish Economic Growth, 1958-1975," Working Papers in Economic History dilf0503, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2006. "Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 29, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Investment and Performance of Firms: Correlation or Causality?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 72, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nancy L. Rose & Kira Markiewicz & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Does Competition Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," Working Papers 0418, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Kyoji Fukao & Young Gak Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Plant Turnover and TFP Dynamics in Japanese Manufacturing," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-180, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jerome Creel & Gwenaëlle Poilon, 2006. "Is public capital productive in Europe?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Chris Robinson, 2006. "Global Labour Markets, Return and Onward Migration," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20061, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.