Report NEP-EFF-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sang Nguyen & B.K. Atrostic, 2005. "Computer Investment, Computer Networks and Productivity," Working Papers 05-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Reallocation, Firm Turnover, and Efficiency: Selection on Productivity or Profitability?," Working Papers 05-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christopher Johann Kurz, 2006. "Outstanding Outsourcers: A Firm- and Plant-Level Analysis of Production Sharing," Working Papers 06-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sid Durbin, 2004. "Review of Workplace Skills, Technology Adoption and Firm Productivity: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Daniel Wilson, 2004. "IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogenous Capital to Productivity," Working Papers 04-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2005. "Regional Differences in Productivity Growth in the Netherlands - an Industry-level Growth Accounting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Does Ownership Matter? The Impact of Foreign Takeovers on Innovation and Productivity Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 69, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2006. "The Growing Allocative Inefficiency of the U.S. Higher Education Sector," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0611, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Shadbegian & Wayne Gray, 2005. "Assessing Multi-Dimensional Performance: Environmental and Economic Outcomes," Working Papers 05-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karacaovali, Baybars, 2006. "Productivity matters for trade policy : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3925, The World Bank.
- Chiara Criscuolo, 2005. "The Contribution of Foreign Affilliates to Productivity Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/8, OECD Publishing.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "Agglomeration, Enterprise Size, and Productivity," Working Papers 04-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Conway, 2006. "Import Price Pressure on Firm Productivity and Employment: The Case of U.S. Textiles," Working Papers 06-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.