Report NEP-EFF-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 98, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Irene Brambilla, 2006. "Multinationals, Technology, and the Introduction of Varieties of Goods," NBER Working Papers 12217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miranowski, John, 2005. "Energy Demand and Capacity to Adjust in U.S. Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers 12629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 0616, CIRPEE.
- Roop Jyoti & Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2006. "The Opportunity Cost of Electricity Outages and Privatization of Substations in Nepal," Working Papers 1066, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00067742_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore