Report NEP-EFF-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 98, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Irene Brambilla, 2006. "Multinationals, Technology, and the Introduction of Varieties of Goods," NBER Working Papers 12217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miranowski, John, 2005. "Energy Demand and Capacity to Adjust in U.S. Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 0616, CIRPEE.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins & Roop Jyoti, 2006. "The Opportunity Cost Of Electricity Outages And Privatization Of Substations In Nepal," Working Paper 1066, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Huyen Nguyen-Thi-Thanh, 2006. "Quantitative selection of hedge funds using data envelopment analysis," Post-Print halshs-00067742, HAL.