Report NEP-EFF-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2005. "Do Social PreferencesIncrease Productivity? Field experimental evidence from fishermen in Toyoma Bay," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0515, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Goldberg & Branko Radulovic & Mark E. Schaffer, 2005. "Productivity, Ownership and the Investment Climate: International Lessons for Priorities in Serbia," CERT Discussion Papers 0503, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ramos, Xavier, 2005. "Using Efficiency Analysis to Measure Individual Well-Being with an Illustration for Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 1748, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2005. "Technology Adoption, Learning by Doing, and Productivity: A Study of Steel Refining Furnaces," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-368, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Torstein Bye & Einar Hope, 2005. "Deregulation of electricity markets : The Norwegian experience," Discussion Papers 433, Statistics Norway, Research Department.