Report NEP-EFF-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Gort & Seong-Hoon Lee, 2003. "Managerial Efficiency, Organizational Capital and Productivity," Working Papers 03-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Francesco Daveri, 2003. "Information Technology and Productivity Growth Across Countries and Sectors," Working Papers 227, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:wop:censes:03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saif I. Shah Mohammed & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003. "Freight Rates and Productivity Gains in British Tramp Shipping 1869-1950," NBER Working Papers 9531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Measuring Capital," NBER Working Papers 9526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren Brandt & Dwayne Benjamin, 2002. "Property Rights, Labour Markets, and Efficiency in a Transition Economy: The Case of Rural China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 518, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Laurens Cherchye & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Analysis Under Limited Information. With an Application to German Farm Types," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0202, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George C. Bitros, 2003. "Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Fernando DEL RIO & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "Embodied Technological Change, Learning-by-Doing and the Productivity Slowdown," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/12, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Feldstein, 2003. "Why is Productivity Growing Faster?," NBER Working Papers 9530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens J. Krueger, 2003. "On the Dynamics of the U.S. Manufacturing Productivity Distribution," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 05/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.