Report NEP-EEC-2022-08-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Dimitrov, Ivan & Groß, Johannes & Kusmierczyk, Piotr & Lampe, Max & Vagliano, Gianluca & Volk, Matjaz, 2022. "The economic impact of the NPLcoverage expectations in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 297, European Central Bank.
- James Costain & Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2022. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," Working Papers 2223, Banco de España.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2022. "Monetary Union, Asymmetric Recession, and Exit," Economics Working Paper Series 2206, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Christina Anderl & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2022. "Shadow Rates as a Measure of the Monetary Policy Stance: Some International Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 9839, CESifo.
- Carlos Alberto Piscarreta Pinto Ferreira, 2022. "Investor Base Dynamics and Sovereign Bond Yield Volatility," Working Papers REM 2022/0234, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jose E Bosca & Javier Ferri & Margarita Rubio, 2022. "Fiscal and macroprudential policies in a monetary union," Discussion Papers 2022/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Stéphane Robin & Laurence Jacquet, 2022. "R&D Tax Credits across the European Union: Divergences and convergence," Working Papers hal-03681433, HAL.
- Nektarios A. Michail & Konstantinos D. Melas & Lena Cleanthous, 2022. "The relationship between shipping freight rates and inflation in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2022-2, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Mr. Anil Ari & Jean-Marc B. Atsebi & Mar Domenech Palacios, 2022. "Output Losses in Europe During COVID-19: What Role for Policies?," IMF Working Papers 2022/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Diana Sova & Robert Sova, 2022. "The Covid-19 Pandemic and European Trade Flows: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 9848, CESifo.
- Qian, Yilin & Thompson, Ryan & Vasnev, Andrey L, 2022. "Global combinations of expert forecasts," Working Papers BAWP-2022-02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Latjin, Mirani, 2022. "The effects of demographic dynamics on economic growth in EU economies: A panel vector autoregressive approach," MPRA Paper 113596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrián Carro & Marc Hinterschweiger & Arzu Uluc & J. Doyne Farmer, 2022. "Heterogeneous effects and spillovers of macroprudential policy in an agent-based model of the UK housing market," Working Papers 2217, Banco de España.
- De Palma Francesco & Ligonnière Samuel & Saadaoui Jamel & Thommen Yann, 2022. "The role of wage bargaining institutions in the Phillips curve flattening;," Working Papers of BETA 2022-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Oinonen, Sami & Virén, Matti E. E., 2022. "Why is Finland lagging behind in export growth?," BoF Economics Review 5/2022, Bank of Finland.