Report NEP-EEC-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric McCoy, 2019. "A Calibration of the Term Premia to the Euro Area," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 110, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- ClÃ¡udia Braz & Nicolas Carnot, 2019. "Euro Area Fiscal Policy Changes: Stylised Features of the Past Two Decades," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 109, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pedro ArÃ©valo & Katia Berti & Alessandra Caretta & Per Eckefeldt, 2019. "The Intergenerational Dimension of Fiscal Sustainability," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 112, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alberto Botta & Ben Tippet, 2020. "Secular stagnation and core-periphery uneven development in post-crisis eurozone," Working Papers PKWP2002, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2019. "Safe haven flows, natural interest rates and secular stagnation: Empirical evidence for euro area countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 831, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2019. "Challenges ahead for EMU monetary policy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5udjblpuik8, Sciences Po.
- Martien Lamers & Thomas Present & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2019. "Sovereign exposures of European banks: it is not all doom," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/989, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai, 2019. "Wage Developments in the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 443, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Breinlich, Holger & Leromain, Elsa & Novy, Dennis & Sampson, Thomas, 2019. "Exchange Rates and Consumer Prices: Evidence from Brexit," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 447, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stefan Jestl, 2019. "The Impact of Income Inequality on Household Indebtedness in Euro Area Countries," wiiw Working Papers 173, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan & Stephan Hollander & Laurence van Lent & Ahmed Tahoun, 2020. "The Global Impact of Brexit Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 26609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabine Klinger & Anvar Musayev & Jean-Marc Natal & Enzo Weber, 2019. "Immigration and Wage Dynamics in Germany," IMF Working Papers 19/301, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Martin Hulényi & Olga Zajkowska, 2019. "The Elusive Quest for the Holy Grail of an Impact of EU Funds on Regional Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 7989, CESifo.
- Ben Kelmanson & Koralai Kirabaeva & Leandro Medina & Borislava Mircheva & Jason Weiss, 2019. "Explaining the Shadow Economy in Europe: Size, Causes and Policy Options," IMF Working Papers 19/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Vizhdan Boranova & Raju Huidrom & Sylwia Nowak & Petia Topalova & Volodymyr Tulin & Richard Varghese, 2019. "Wage Growth and Inflation in Europe: A Puzzle?," IMF Working Papers 19/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Hernández, Ana María, 2019. "Forecasting Unemployment Rates with International Factors," MPRA Paper 97855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rios, Vicente, 2019. "New Evidence on the Size and Drivers of the Shadow Economy in Spain: A Model Averaging Approach," MPRA Paper 97504, University Library of Munich, Germany.