Report NEP-EEC-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Honohan, 2018. "Real and Imagined Constraints on Euro Area Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series WP18-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Evžen Kocenda & Michala Moravcová, 2018. "Intraday Effect of News on Emerging European Forex Markets: An Event Study Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7239, CESifo Group Munich.
- George Hondroyiannis & Dimitrios Papaoikonomou, 2018. "Fiscal structural reforms: the effect of card payments on vat revenue in the euro area," Working Papers 249, Bank of Greece.
- G. Chiesa & J. M. Mansilla-Fernández, 2018. "Non-Performing Loans, Cost of Capital, and Lending Supply: Lessons from the Eurozone Banking Crisi," Working Papers wp1124, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Saskia Ter Ellen & Edvard Jansen & Nina Larsson Midthjell, 2018. "ECB spillovers and domestic monetary policy effectiveness in small open economies," Working Paper 2018/9, Norges Bank.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Hmida, Salma, 2018. "Impact of the Credit Rating Revision on the Eurozone Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 89152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Christofzik, Désirée & Feld, Lars P. & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Yeter, Mustafa, 2018. "Uniting European fiscal rules: How to strenghten the fiscal framework," Working Papers 04/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Auer, Raphael & Burstein, Ariel & Lein, Sarah M., 2018. "Exchange Rates and Prices: Evidence from the 2015 Swiss Franc Appreciation," Working papers 2018/23, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Maciej Wysocki & Cezary Wójcik, 2018. "Fiscal Sustainability in the EU After the Global Crisis: Is there any Progress?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7230, CESifo Group Munich.