Report NEP-EEC-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Claveres & Jan Stráský, 2018. "Euro Area unemployment insurance at the time of zero nominal interest rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1498, OECD Publishing.
- Mathias Dolls & Nils Wehrhöfer, 2018. "Attitudes towards Euro Area Reforms: Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7141, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heider, Florian & Saidi, Farzad & Schepens, Glenn, 2018. "Life below zero: bank lending under negative policy rates," Working Paper Series 2173, European Central Bank.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & David Gabauer & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Greek Economic Policy Uncertainty: Does it Matter for the European Union?," Working Papers 201840, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jorge E. Galán & Javier Mencía, 2018. "Empirical assessment of alternative structural methods for identifying cyclical systemic risk in Europe," Working Papers 1825, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Martin Guth, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy on Loan Demand and Supply. Insights from the Bank Lending Survey," Papers 1807.04161, arXiv.org.
- Oliver Mas, 2018. "Brexit No Deal: The Budgetary Impact on CAP - Greece and the EU27," Working Papers 2018-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Franz Seitz & Hans-Eggert Reimers & em. Friedrich Schneider, 2018. "Cash in Circulation and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Investigation for Euro Area Countries and Beyond," CESifo Working Paper Series 7143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen McKnight & Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler, 2018. "NKPC-Based Inflation Forecasts with a Time-Varying Trend," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2018-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018. "Did Austerity Cause Brexit?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1170, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Isabel Schnabel & Johannes Tischer, 2018. "Banksâ€™ Trading after the Lehman Crisis â€“ The Role of Unconventional Monetary Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_036_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The rise and fall of the natural interest rate," Working Papers 1822, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jörg Bibow, 2018. "Unconventional monetary policies and central bank profits," IMK Studies 62-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.