Report NEP-EEC-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brühl, Volker, 2018. "The clearing of euro OTC derivatives post Brexit: Why a uniform regulation and supervision of CCPs is essential for European financial stability," CFS Working Paper Series 592, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christian Bayer & Chi Hyun Kim & Alexander Kriwoluzky, 2018. "The Term Structure of Redenomination Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1740, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen M. Miller, 2018. "The Micro-Foundations of an Open Economy Money Demand: An Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working papers 2018-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Entrop, Oliver & Merkel, Matthias F., 2018. ""Exchange rate risk" within the European Monetary Union? Analyzing the exchange rate exposure of German firm," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-31-18, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mengus, Eric & Challe, Edouard & Lopez, Jose Ignacio, 2018. "Institutional Quality and Capital Inflows: Evidence and Theory," HEC Research Papers Series 1247, HEC Paris, revised 19 Jan 2019.
- Guerrieri, Cinzia & Mendicino, Caterina, 2018. "Wealth effects in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2157, European Central Bank.
- Busch, Berthold & Matthes, Jürgen, 2018. "On the future of the European Union: Normative derivation and restructuring potential in the new Multiannual Financial Framework," IW policy papers 10/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2018. "Unemployment and Inflation: Evidence of a Nonlinear Phillips Curve in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 87122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Argimón & Clemens Bonner & Ricardo Correa & Patty Duijm & Jon Frost & Jakob de Haan & Leo de Haan & Viktors Stebunovs, 2018. "Financial institutions' business models and the global transmission of monetary policy," Working Papers 1815, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Konstantinos Efstathiou & Guntram B. Wolff, 2018. "Is the European Semester effective and useful?," Policy Contributions 26281, Bruegel.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Jonung, Lars, 2018. "Lessons for Iceland from the Monetary Policy of Sweden," Working Papers 2018:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Céline Piton & François Rycx, 2018. "The unemployment impact of product and labour market regulation: evidence from European countries," Working Papers CEB 18-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eva Branten & Ana Lamo & Tairi Room, 2018. "Nominal wage rigidity in the EU countries before and after the Great Recession: evidence from the WDN surveys," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2018-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 15 Jun 2018.
- Alberto Martin & Enrique Moral-Benito & Tom Schmitz, 2018. "The financial transmission of housing bubbles: evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1613, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.